Monday, August 30, 2010

Many thanks to members of the Porterville Quilters!

At their recent meeting, Porterville Quilters advised me of their fabric, thread and tool preferences. What a big help!
I found out many prefer Mettler threads, some like Aurifil. Some quilters enjoy redwork, cross stitch, and using embellishments. Most use cotton batting, but their list of favorite fabrics goes on and on!
As I'm placing orders, it's great to know exactly what our local quilters need and want. We haven't had many choices in our town for a long time, so if there's anything we can do to make your shopping experience with us better, let me know!
Drop me a quick email or a phone call and tell me about your favorite threads, tools, supplies, and patterns. I hope to provide those specific requests as best I can. If it's something you love to use, I need to know about it!

georg@calicomermaid.com
559 853 SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment