Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More pretties!


We chose more fabric for the shop. What delicious choices there were! There were some lovely florals from Wilmington, cowboys from Riley Blake, some great batiks - Seasons & Windswept, from Benartex. I have such a soft spot for batiks.
But then, I also have a soft spot for florals, polky dots, bunnies, butterflies, tropicals, paisleys, red & pink, red & orange ...
umm....
Wait. Maybe I just love selecting fabric.

I threw in a few peace signs & panels just for fun, plus some gorgeous Civil War prints from Windham. This last photo is the Hemingway collection from Windham.
It's easy to choose a variety of fabrics when everything is so beautiful.
The colors for spring are just amazing. I can't wait for it all to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment