Saturday, December 4, 2010

Are you feeling Christmasy too?

I thought I'd take a little break & show you some of my favorite Christmas decorations. The tree is up & I'm slowly getting the rest of the house ready for the season.

**************************************************************************************

These fragile plastic whirligigs have been in the family for at least 3 generations. The tin pinwheels inside spin when placed over a light on the tree.I love this little Santa from my childhood.
Some of these glass beads are losing their paint, but that's okay.
I love these. They are plastic, but look metallic. I remember when Mom bought them at a dime store. My sister surprised me a few years ago by giving me hers that match!
I made & sold a zillion of these when I was about 12. Check out the Mary Tyler Moore do!

No comments:

Post a Comment