Friday, January 7, 2011

We're drowning in new fabric!

Boxes of fabric & patterns are being delivered daily! We're finding it a little frantic around here. My techno wizard/stock boy/bookkeeper is staying very busy, I'm learning so much about the merchandise my head is spinning! The delivery guys arrive with a big smile because I always meet them at the door with a squeal of delight. I have to tear into the boxes as quickly as they can carry them in.
There's so much fabric on the website we divided it according to price. Notice there's New Fabric & Sale Fabric now.
This is a pretty collection, Flight of Fancy by Spectrix. I love border stripes & panel prints. You'll find this group at a great price under Sale Fabric.











Keep checking the website,
www.calicomermaid.com for new additions. We're posting it as fast as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment