Sunday, May 22, 2011

Catching up

It seems like this week has been a time to catch up & relax a little, after our Grand Opening whingding last Saturday.
School is winding down, so I've been busy with the end of the year activities. My Techno Wizard/Stock Room Manager/Bookkeeper is also finishing up his year at the college & enjoying some down time.
Today we'll take down & return some of the gorgeous quilts on display & spend some time on the HandiQuilter Avante & Sweet Sixteen. They are really cool machines.
Even more new fabric arrived this week from Blank Quilting & Lake House. Children's print flannels are in, too.
We're working on scheduling some more challenging classes & some kids' sewing classes as well. If you're local & have some class preferences, let me know. As soon as I finalize the calendar I'll post it on the website & FaceBook page Discussions. If you have trouble finding it, email me & I'll send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment