Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summertime explosion

I don't know what comes over me as I order new fabric for summer delivery. I guess I get excited that school will be out soon & I over do. Or maybe the choices are just too overwhelming & gorgeous. I don't know what happens to me, but I've ordered so much that as it arrives now, we're scrambling to find places for everything. We're rearranging & squeezing it all in as best we can.
We're exploding with new fabric!






 So keep in mind when you walk through the doors this summer & feel that something's a little different - it is! The place is exploding with new stock!
You'll have to stop in & see what we have to entice & inspire you this summer. If you're just looking for a cool place to hang out for a while, come on in & enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment