Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lots of new stuff at the Mermaid!

I've been slacking in my blogging duties - but the shop has been crazy busy this month!

 This is the Tulip Festival Block of the Month. Isn't the first block gorgeous?

 These Art to Heart books keep flying out of the shop! 
Look at the springy tea towels I found to go with the beautiful patterns.
 We're excited about the True Sharp rotary blade sharpener.
 Are you working on your Iris Festival Challenge? It's due in April, right after Best of the Valley. We have lots of patterns & ideas for you. You'll love the batik fabric this year.
 I'm always a sucker for ABCs.
 Honey Honey by Moda.
 I love this table runner Darlene made. I may just snag it for my table at home. ;)
How adorable is this?! Darlene made this little cutie, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment