Sunday, October 26, 2014

Loving this fall weather!

I'm loving this lovely mild weather...but my long-awaited fall has turned into a frenzy! 
How did that happen? It's me, maybe. 
Probably.
I seem to keep thinking up cool ideas with no time in between to relax between finishes.
At school, I've taken on several big projects that turned out to be more time consuming than I remembered. Or maybe I made them more time-intensive than they needed to be...
But it's so much fun...
Some I volunteered for myself, others are regular duties that I just have to 
squeeze in & get over it. 
I enjoy them all - I just didn't expect them to pile up like all the fall leaves in the driveway!


But now let's talk about the shop.
At Calico Mermaid, we have some amazing plans for the rest of 2014! 

We're especially excited about our guest teachers coming soon. 

Terry Waldron will be here in a couple of weeks.
I can open up two more seats if you'd like to join us. 
Call the shop soon if you want those spots!
559 793 2510

Lynne Pillus will be at Calico Mermaid teaching her amazing techniques on January 10!
Save the date!




We also have some great holiday plans - on Halloween, we'll have some 
special Trick or Treat Fun for you. 


After Thanksgiving, we'll have our traditional Shop Small Weekend. You won't want to miss it!

 In December, you can earn Crabby Cash again this year - and spend it like cash!


And just wait till you hear about our 12 Days of Splash Your Stocking! 
The Mermaids have 12 days of special deals just for you!


We'll also be hosting a FINtastic Mini Winter Retreat again this year:
January 3-4-5            8 a.m. - 10p.m. at Calico Mermaid     7 meals included
Fun - Games - Prizes - Food - Friends
Start the New Year off right with time for yourself to finish up all your projects ...
OR get a jump start on something wonderful for 2015!

Check our Newsletter for our most recent 
Class Calendars!



No comments:

Post a Comment