Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Let's talk about this New Year

So 2014 is just about over. 
It's been a busy one - 
joyful 
frantic 
fun 
stressful
creative 
surprising
Our sweet new grandbaby & lots of time with his parents made the year a really memorable one.


But now I'm ready to start thinking about this New Year coming up in a few hours.
I don't want it to mow me down like 2014 tried.
So this year I'm planning a little better.
We have some amazing classes coming up at the shop.
 It's been wonderful to meet quilt designers & authors who teach all over the world & say, "Sure. I'll come to your little shop in Porterville & teach." They just want to share their love of quilting with everyone! I can hardly wait. Watch your email for details & information soon.


I'm also planning in some time for me.
Last year I learned a lot - stretched myself a lot & accomplished some things I never expected to even attempt. 
But the opportunities caught me by surprise & this year I'm going to be ready to grab them!
I find having time to create feels so good!
Whether it's creating with fabric, crafting or in my home,  garden, classroom, or shop - it just feels great to make stuff happen.
 And I'm going to plan to make stuff happen this new year!

How about you?
Got plans?
Are you going to learn something new?
Try something different?
Stretch yourself a little?
Grow a bit?
Relax more?
Enjoy more? 

 Here's to a Creative Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment