Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fiji Dream Trip!

We just returned from a dream come true trip to Beqa Lagoon in Fiji. 
It was beautiful & relaxing & a wonderful way to kick off our summer & my retirement.
Let me bore you with a few vacation pics!


We've been to Beqa before, & love everything about it. 
We love traveling with Maui Dream Dive Co.


These are the beautiful flowers given to us when our boat arrived at the island.


This is the view from our bure (our cottage on the beach.) 




 I love all the flowers blooming everywhere!






 This is the view from the spa.




Here are a few of Richard's photos he took when we were scuba diving.


 Fiji is known for its' colorful soft corals, & sea fans.


I love all the pretty colors of fish! 












 My first Hawk's Bill Turtle

I love when the clown fish match their red anemones!

Now we're back to reality & the Mermaid has LOTS of fun plans for the coming months!
Follow us on Facebook & be sure to click "following" so you don't miss anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment