Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm ordering more fabric!?

The past couple of weeks have been pretty intense after shop hours. I've been sequestered with fabric salespeople, looking through all their gorgeous fabrics. It's time to order fabric for delivery next fall & winter.


 The fabric manufacturers have so many incredible choices, it's crazy to have to choose!

Each fabric manufacturer representative had a TON of beautiful pieces to see. We heap them up on the table & then work our way back through - discarding & picking through to select the best & the most the old budget can handle.
 So I did my best. Deliveries will begin soon. I picked juvenile novelties, batiks, wintery prints, & some amazing BOM patterns. Wait till you see! Stay tuned to see which pieces made the cut.

 It's so hard to select something for everyone - & set aside my personal preferences.
But if you ever walk into the shop & everything is red & pink...you'll know I finally gave in to my own favorites! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment