Oh my goodness! Are you kidding me? It's already March? Good grief!
February was a whirlwind, but nothing compared to March & April.
Today I took the day off to see Menopause the Musical with a convoy of friends, new friends, & friends of friends. It was just too cute! I'll never hear & sing those songs again without remembering the Menopause words. My favorite oldies will never be the same.
But now it's time to face the REAL music...
I love planning & making lists, don't you?
Let's see ... what's coming up...
- tomorrow Colleen Granger comes from San Rafael to teach a class at Calico Mermaid,
- next week we'll prepare lunch for the coaches & officials at the high school swim meet. It will be our 15th year.
- we're vending at a quilting retreat at Wonder Valley
- Spring Break (can I hear a wahooo!?)
- my class field trip
- our niece's wedding in San Diego
- our 2nd Calico Mermaid Birthday Party celebration
- vendor booth at Best of the Valley Quilt Show in Lindsay
- Porterville Iris Festival
- Heart of the Valley Shop Hop May 3, 4, 5
And to make it all a little easier, my sweet Techno-Wizard, (also my Chief of Shipping, Receiving, Loading & Unloading) bought me this beautiful red trailer! We'll really be giving it a work out this spring.