Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break!

Calico Mermaid was invited to the Kings River Quilt Guild Retreat at Wonder Valley last weekend. What a great way to kick off my Spring Break!

 These gals were so busy & productive the whole 4 days!

 

 Here's Kathy, modeling her new tote. Guess what color? Lime, of course!


 Julie puts on a great retreat. She made Richard feel welcome with sunflower seeds - his favorite! 
I love the package - "Eat, Spit, Be happy."

 


It was wonderful to meet so many new quilty friends. 
I think quilters are some of the most generous folks you could find anywhere. Almost everyone was working on a gift (or gifts) for someone special.
Everyone is so creative! I love to see what everyone comes up with!




 
I REALLY love seeing what people make with our fabric. 
 


I tried to keep up with the camera, but they kept me busy cutting fabric while they were finishing project after project!

No comments:

Post a Comment